The colorful piñata is a hallmark of Mexican festive traditions. The most traditional style of piñata in Mexico is known as the pointed star piñata with seven cones that are decorated with streamers. This hand-crafted piñata made of tin will add a splash of color a great piece to use around the holidays or birthday party celebrations.
- Hand-painted with acrylic paints.
- Complete with a loop hole for easy hanging.
- Due to item being handmade, each one may vary slightly in design and color.
- 9" x 9" x 9 "
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household cleansers as they can damage the finish.
This item is made by the hands of gifted and talented artisans from all over Mexico. Each artesania represents the vibrant colors, folklore and richness found in Mexico’s artistic culture.
Items from VIVA FRIDA showcase an artistic style where traditional meets modern.