Created by artisans in the colonial town of San Miguel de Allende, the striking design and bright colors will make an impression in any room. No one cross is the same, making it a one of a kind piece for your collection.
- Made of light weight tin material
- Contains a loop hole on the back for easy hanging
- Hand-painted with acrylic paint and finished with varnish
- 10.75" x 13.5"
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household cleansers as they can damage the finish
This item is made by the hands of gifted and talented artisans from all over Mexico. Each artesania represents the vibrant colors, folklore and richness found in Mexico’s artistic culture.
Items from VIVA FRIDA showcase an artistic style where traditional meets modern.