This stunning and one of kind corazon mirror is a customer favorite! Designed and inspired by one of Frida's famous phrases, "Feet what do I need you for when I have wings to fly." It will look absolutely beautiful on any wall in your home.
- Handcrafted out of tin and hand-painted with acrylic paints.
- Complete with a hook for easy hanging or use the back stand to place on a table.
- Doors open up to a heart shaped mirror
- Due to item being handmade, each one may vary slightly in design and color.
- 13" x 6.5"
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household cleansers as they can damage the finish.
This item is made by the hands of gifted and talented artisans from all over Mexico. Each artesania represents the vibrant colors, folklore and richness found in Mexico’s artistic culture.
Items from VIVA FRIDA showcase an artistic style where traditional meets modern.