This decorative box brings a love for Mexican handicrafts into your home. Use this elegant to store your most valued little treasures. It is an authentic piece of art from Oaxaca with fine and original designs of Mexican folk art that will look beautiful on your dresser.
- Each clay piece is kneaded and carved by hand
- Barro negro is rubbed by an agate stone to give the black, sheen finish
- Due to item being handmade, each one may vary slightly in design and size.
- 4" x 4" x 2"
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household cleansers as they can damage the finish.
Barro Negro is a unique style of pottery made in the small Zapotec village of San Bartolo Coyotepec, Oaxaca.
Distinguished by its color, sheen, decorative designs and burnishing techniques. Each piece is elaborated by hand by artesanos whose pottery traditions go back more than 2000 years.